Can fit in her apron!
Seriously tho.. I had this random thought when I was at work last night.....
I have yet to have a situation come up at work that I didn't have the proper supplies to handle in my apron. This is an inventory of what I carry on a nightly basis...
Pocket 1 - tape, mini stapler, staples, box cutter, small pair of scissors and Tacky Finger
Pocket 2 - Pens, Markers, Highlighter (usually 2 of each), Caims Tickets, Mini Notepad
Pocket 3 - My cheat sheets and any lil **note to self** details I need
Pocket 4 - coin purse, my cigs, bandaids, tube of triple antibiotic, hand sanitizer, a few pocket pads (which is used to clean up spills)
***********
I believe that's what I currently have in my apron... if that's not what I have, then It's purty darn cose LOL
Y'all have a great day.. I'm gonna work on a few projects and hopefully have something to post tonight.
**Huggs**
Bratti
23 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment